Our 14th Annual Easterfest!
Five Big Days of Fun!
Saturday and Sunday, March 28 & 29
Friday, April 3, Saturday April 4 & Sunday, April 5, 2015
No reservation required.
10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
**Last Admission at 4:00 p.m.
Easterfest Admission Price:
$10.62 + H.S.T. = $12.00 per person, ages 2-92
Included in Easterfest Admission
- Wagon Rides
- Baby Farm Animals
- Entertainment (Abracadabra Magic)
- Puppet Show
- Face Painting
- Easter Craft
- Easter Egg Scramble
Due to the ground conditions, only those structures which are permanent in our play area are available. These include wooden structures (Monster Truck, Pirate Ship, Train), and Goat Mountain slide. The Farmyard Play Area reopens mid-May. We strongly suggest wearing boots!
- Abracadabra Magic with Steve Baker
11:30a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m.
- Puppet Show
10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m.
- Easter Egg Scramble
11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m., 4:15 p.m.
- Face Painting, Easter Craft, Farm Animals and Wagon Rides
10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tips for Enjoying Easterfest
- It is Spring and we are a farm. We have beautiful fields that are soggy from melting snow which means it can get muddy. Wear your boots. Make Splash pants fashionable. Pack extra clothes for the kiddies just in case. Layer it up. Spring is unpredictable. DRESS APPROPRIATELY FOR THE WEATHER.
- PARKING...We have grass, not pavement. Let's revisit that with Spring comes mud part....while we have parking attendants scoping out the parking lots and strategically trying to keep you in dryer areas, IF you think your vehicle is stuck is the mud PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO GET OUT YOURSELF. Let us show you how things are done in the country as our strong country lads and our tractor will do the work to get your car out and keep you dry.
- Easter weekend can be very busy if it's a sunny Spring day, especially on Good Friday. Try coming to the farm on the first Easterfest weekend to avoid larger crowds.
A Message About the Easter Egg Scramble
We customize our Easter Egg Scramble to ensure all guests have a great time and leave with an Easter treat. Here's a little insight how The Easter Bunny asked us to run his 'Egg Scramble'.
- At the designated times (listed above), please line up at Easter Egg Scramble location. As this can be very exciting, parents please hold on to your children and wait for Farmer Downey and the Easter Bunny to give you the signal. No one likes a False Start. On busy days, we will run additional Scrambles with ages 5yrs + going first, and younger ones going immediately after.
- 2 minutes before the designated time, the Easter Bunny with his bunny helpers and a couple of our eggspert staff, will scatter colourful plastic eggs around the play area.
- On Farmer Downey's command, participants run to collect eggs. It does not matter if you collect 2 eggs or 20 eggs. The eggs are exchanged for an Easter bag of treats.
- Once you have collected your eggs, we kindly ask you to exchange your eggs and clear the area right away so that we may conduct the next Scramble.
- Although a basket is not necessary, you may bring your own basket for collecting eggs, or baskets may be purchased in the market to add to the experience.
- We do have peanut free Easter bags. Please let our staff know when redeeming your eggs.
If you have older children, parents: please let them run ahead of you to collect the eggs as this alleviates some of the congestion in the field.
The Egg Scramble is so much fun to be apart of as a spectator and participant. Thank you for reading the above to help us conduct a smooth event!